White Summer

Finally the heat of summer is here! And as the temperatures here in Sydney soar, I noticed that I have quite a few white pieces, which are perfect for deflecting the sunlight. So I decided to put together this short post (sorry for the quality - if only there were more hours in a day...sigh...) on summer attire. I just love the colour white - it gives a sense of peace. In fact colour psychologists say the colour white calls for new beginnings and helps clear the mind. Here's what I found in my closet:




American Eagle Outfitters top

Z-brand shorts
Zara tunic
River Island linen shorts
Top from London's Camden street markets
Jean Blush wedge boots
Hope you enjoyed rummaging through my closet :). I'll be travelling quite a bit in the next couple of weeks so I would like to apologise in advance for possibly not doing my regular weekly posts. Have a great summer folks! Well at least those of you in Australia :)

With Love,
Miranda