Fresh and First


It's time for an update. Spring is here (apparently) and as we all know spring is all about changing, reshaping and refreshing looks, be it the colour of your hair or your house. Well, I've decided to change things up a bit here on lfashionl.blogspot.com to keep in line with this tradition.

First off, you, lovely readers, can now comment anonymously and without the need to be a member of a particular social network on my blog posts.

Secondly, as you might have noticed by now, the name of the blog has changed. It's no longer Life Fashion Love. It's Feel Good, Look Good, Do Good now. Yes it's longer, but I feel it conveys much better the purpose of this blog.

Indeed, it took me quite some time (hell, almost 2 years!) to figure out what the purpose of this blog is. Now I can tell you it's about helping you feel good, look good and do good by sharing tips, how-tos and useful information.

To those of you who have been following my blog for some time now I say thank you and I hope this change will inspire you to start thinking about making changes for the better.

To those of you who have just joined me on this journey I say welcome to a place where the self is explored, loved and nurtured. I hope you stay with me in this search of how to lead a more wholesome life and see yourself flourish as the blog develops and grows.

To all of you reading this now - close your eyes and dream, discover and explore. 

“Begin challenging your own assumptions. Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won't come in.” - Alan Alda