The return of the lost child


No, I have not abandoned this blog yet! And yes, I should be scolded for going off the radar for so long. But Benjamin Franklin once said: "Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing". Now, since I haven't been doing anything much lately, apart from dealing with giant university workloads and trying to find out whether I am depressed or not (in medical terms I'm not quite there yet), I haven't been able to find the inspiration to write.

In fact, over this period I sort of realised that I don't really like to write, well unless I'm super-duper motivated to do so. It's always been a 'chore'. I have also realised that I don't quite like the career path I'm taking and the university I am studying at. Maybe I should suck it up and get on with it, maybe I should rebrand my blog, maybe I should just quit. Here, ladies and gentlemen, you meet the ugly face of my indecisiveness.

Coming back to this blog, I actually wanted to have different sections - fashion, current affairs, education, lifestyle, etc. - so that I can write about whatever came across my mind as particularly interesting. However, I haven't been able to figure out a way to divide my blog into several sections or pages... So whilst I do that, I'll be posting here, hopefully not once in a blue moon, a random array of posts.

Enough said.

P.S.
Please, please, please comment below. Any ideas and opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.