Times of change

Modern and ancient great thinkers and philosophers stated that change is the only constant in life (apart from death). It's a funny paradox isn't it? Nothing remains the same and the only thing that is guaranteed is change! Not one thing can escape the certainty of change... 

Well you get my drift. I have thought long and hard for the past couple of weeks and have decided to slightly modify my blog. Fashion will no longer be the main focus here. Instead I'll be writing more opinion pieces on funny, bizarre and downright outrageous things I encounter in my daily life... and of course a bit of fashion.

After all blogging is what you make of it. Some people post many times a day, others once a month... Some use their blogs as a source of money, others as an emotional outlet. Why am I blogging? Well, I haven't quite figured it out myself... 

So why don't you join me on the journey of discovery... There's nothing to lose. Just subscribe to my posts or follow me on Twitter (@miranda2x0x) to get the latest posts.

Bon Voyage!