Beach Chic

I'm back!!! After surviving a devastating, self-inflicted hacker/virus attack, I'm finally back on track. I know it's been long since my last post. In fact, so much has happened that it seems it's been ages! For the past couple of weeks I was on a uni break, which was plagued by misfortunes just so you know. Nonetheless despite the bleak weather and all other factors which were working against me, Silvia and I did manage to have some fun. We went to the beach and out & about the city:


Even bad weather could not stop us!
We did, however, get a bit of sunshine.
Hyde Park
St. Mary's cathedral
The domain (public park area)
NSW Art Gallery


Escape the hustle and bustles of the city.... in the city itself! The Royal Botanical Gardens
A little lost bunny at Darling Harbour.

And finally a touch of fashion... my 'relaxing' beach outfit :).
 That's it from me for now 'mates' :p. Currently you can only reach me here or via my email or phone number. No Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (poor customer service I must say). Hopefully I will be 100% back in cyberspace soon! Miss you all!